Monday, August 31, 2009

Norris Lake

A couple weekends ago we took a trip to Norris Lake for a last hurrah goodbye weekend to my friend, Emmy, who is starting dental school at OSU this month. Friends of Emmy hosted and we were invited to go along. It was a fun group of people, many of whom didn't know each other before the weekend but who all love Emmy! We swam in the lake, Sam had his first boat ride (he loved it), I went tubing for the first time (and barely lived to tell about it) and Ben and I both jumped off a bridge. I got some good pictures, but then realized once I was home that I didn't get any good shots of me with the girl of honor.

floating in the lake near the dock for the house

the cove where we stayed

the back of the lake house - it was beautiful and HUGE

Sam and his little friend Anna. He was enthralled by her and called her by her name.

Me, Jenny, and Emmy contemplating our jump - Emmy dove because she's braver than us.

Okay....I'm gonna do it! Longest fall ever.

Not me...Ben couldn't get a good shot. But I got a good one of him and Frankie jumping.

This was Sam's boat face when the boat would go really fast. I thought it was hilarious.

No comments: