Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yeah, I've been the worst blogger ever....

I finally have some pictures to post! December has been a great month. Such a great month that I was just having too much fun to post anything on this blog. We had Sam's first Christmas program (of which I was unable to get any decent pictures - all turned out blurry). He rang his "jingle bells" very well, by the way. We had another disastrous run-in with Santa. Actually, we had a couple of those. Turns out Sam likes the fake Santas around the house MUCH better than any real Santas. We had wonderful visits with family over the holiday, and Ben and I have really enjoyed our time at home with Sam.

Sam checking out his soccer goal and ball from Paul and Carrie. He actually let out a scream when he opened it!

Modeling his new slippers from Nini. He loved these.

OBSESSED with this toy. Spiderman on a motorcycle. We actually had to say "bye bye" to this for a while so he would open up his other gifts.

He seemed to think his aquadoodle was a mat to take a nap on. He kept saying "night night" and laying down on it.

Sam was responsible for this. I had no part in it.

Sam had woken up from a nap at my parents and had severe bed head. He also had no pants on. He was giving "murf" a ride on his new motorcycle.

Playing with his motorcycle track with Papa Jay. Notice a theme? Sam's destiny is to own a Harley someday....

Jackson and Sam. I actually merged two pictures together on Photoshop! This was the first time I was successful at doing that. I could NOT get a picture of the two of them both smiling for me, but was able to get separate ones. Notice how Sam is gripping on to his motorcycle so that Jackson can't get it.



No comments: