Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Transitions

We've hit another one. The transition from the miraculous Miracle Blanket (and it's counterpart, the wonderful Woombie) to just plain old wearable blanket. This straight-jacket-like product has a large role in ensuring blissful sleep-filled nights for my boys when they are newborns.
But there comes a time when binding babies like little caterpillars no longer works.

FREEDOM!!!!

A friend who used a Miracle Blanket after I used one with Sam asked me how I knew when it was time to not use it anymore. Well, it's when you go into your baby's room in the morning, and he or she looks like the above picture. For his morning nap today, I put on Sam's old Cloud b blanket. Check out the arms. I remember with Sam, we had a couple bad days/nights while he got used to it, so here goes! Wish us luck.


No comments: